Time: 5 minutes Servings: 2 glasses
This is a delightful, hydrating juice for hot days, cucumber and mint juice are refreshing and tend to calm you, the juice is rich in vitamins A, B-6, C, E, and K, and it's also a good source of manganese, copper and beta carotene. It provides antioxidants, aids healthy skin, and boosts bone health. For best results, you can drink the juice on an empty stomach.
3 baby carrots
½ a lemon
1 cup fresh mint leaves
1 cup water
- Wash all fruits and vegetables in running water and pat them dry.
- Slice off the ends of the cucumbers and peel. Chop into a few larger pieces.
- Place the cucumbers, apples, carrots, ginger, lemon zest, lemon juice and mint in a food processor or a blend.
- Add little water as you process your juice.
- Blend the ingredients for 2 minutes until smooth.
- Set a strainer over a larger bowl and pour the juice into the strainer.
- Use a spatula to move the juice through the strainer.
- Use the remaining solids in a smoothie or add to a soup.
- Serve and enjoy the juice immediately or chilled.
Calories 127 | Fat 1g | Carbs 15g | Protein 2.6 g