Servings: 1 Time: 14 Minutes
This Grill is a delightful, flavourful and bright summer recipe perfect for the grilling season! There is no better way to end summer without Garlic Grilled Zucchini
1 medium zucchinis washed and sliced
1 tablespoons coconut oil
½ tablespoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed
2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
Pinch of sea salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
½ Chopped parsley and lemon wedges for garnish
- In a small bowl, add the sliced zucchinis and set them aside.
- Mix the coconut oil, lemon juice, garlic cloves, sea salt and ground black pepper in a bowl, and stir together until combined.
- Add the zucchini to the mixture and toss until everything is coated.
- Place all of the zucchini onto the grill and allow the zucchini to heat for about 5 minutes on each side or until the zucchini begins to brown.
- Remove from the grill and place onto a serving plate. Season with black pepper and garnish with chopped parsley.
- Serve with lemon wedges to squeeze over the top and enjoy.
Calories 169kcal | Carbohydrates 9g | Protein 3g | Fat 15g | Fiber 2g