Servings: 4 Time: 25 minutes
Grilled garlic cauliflower is packed with almost every vitamin and mineral that you ever need. Cauliflower and garlic, when eating, serve as a great source of antioxidants, which help to reduce inflammation and defend against various chronic diseases in the body.
1 medium head of cauliflower, sliced
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
4 cloves garlic, minced
½ teaspoon mixed herbs, dried
½ teaspoon white pepper
½ teaspoon chilli powder
½ teaspoon onion powder
2 tablespoons soy sauce
Sea salt, to taste
57 g vegan cheese
1 tablespoon parsley
- In a bowl combine and stir the oil, garlic, soy sauce, mixed herbs, chilli powder, and onion powder together.
- Brush the marinade on all sides of the cauliflower slices.
- Sprinkle sea salt and white pepper on top of steaks to taste.
- Then, place marinated cauliflower steaks on the grill. Cook the steaks for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Lay steaks on a platter and sprinkle with cheese while the cauliflower is still hot so the cheese can melt.
- Garnish with parsley, serve and enjoy!
Calories: 140 | Carbs: 4g | Fat: 11g | Protein: 8g