Servings: 4 Time: 10 minutes
This vegan recipe looks nice enough to serve at any celebration but it's also easy to prepare!
2 medium pumpkin, cubed
1 cup hazelnuts, roasted
2 red apples, chopped
10 grape tomatoes
Avocado spray oil
Pinch of salt
Dash black pepper
- Cut the pumpkins into cubes. Place cubes on a microwave-safe plate.
- Then, add 1 tablespoon of water, cover and microwave on high for about 2 minutes or until just tender.
- Drain. Set aside 10 minutes to cool.
- In the meantime, combine roasted nuts and chopped apples in a small bowl. Then set aside.
- Thread pumpkin and tomatoes alternately onto skewers. Place on a baking tray, spray with oil and then, season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the grill on high. Spritz the kebabs with oil and place them onto the grate. Cook for 12minutes or until sticky.
- Now, when done, toss the apples and nuts in the bowl.
- Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 133 | Carbs: 20g | Fat: 5g | Protein: 4g