Servings: 4 Time: 30 minutes
This recipe makes tangy and yummy dishes that go well with a meal or tossed in a salad.
1 cup broccoli, florets
1 cup cauliflower, florets
2 limes, juiced
2 teaspoon date syrup
1 tablespoons Sriracha sauce
½ teaspoon black pepper
Pinch of salt, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash the broccoli and cauliflower and steam in a small amount of water in a large pan for about 8 minutes.
- Drain and remove the vegetables from the pan and place them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Then, sprinkle some salt and pepper and bake for about 10 minutes or until they begin to brown.
- Meanwhile, place the lime juice, date syrup and Sriracha sauce in a large bowl and stir together. If needed, add some pepper and salt to taste.
- When the broccoli and cauliflower are done, place them in the bowl, then toss with the dressing mixture in the bowl until combined.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Calories: 216 | Fat 7.2g | Carbs 26g | Fibre 1.3g | Protein 9.2g