Serving: 8 Kebabs Time: 45 minutes
200g firm tofu
53g smoky BBQ Sauce
218 g Cherry Tomatoes, sliced
125 g Pumpkin, chopped
170g Mushrooms, chopped
1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
1 Green Bell Pepper, chopped
1 ½ Onion
2 teaspoons Canola Oil
Pinch of Sea Salt
- Press the tofu so that most of the water is drained out and bake at high heat.
- Marinate the tofu in homemade smoky BBQ sauce.
- Toss the chopped vegetables in a bit of canola oil, salt and pepper, then skewer the veggies and BBQ Tofu.
- Grill these vegan kebabs with BBQ sauce for about 10 minutes or until roasted on all sides.
- Serve and eat as desired.
Calories 69kcal | Carbs 7g | Protein 3g | Fat 3g | Fiber: 1g